See my Flickr page!

www.flickr.com
jbf7934's items Go to jbf7934's photostream

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

End-of-June

 I got to go with part of the school last week to wash students go hand-fishing and snailing. They were so funny to watch scramble around while getting completely soaked. The girls screamed as fish brushed against them trying to evade the boys. These two were very good at catching fish. The boy on the left, one of my 5th graders, caught 16 fish!







This past week, my school traveled about 40 minutes outside out city to play volleyball, and we stopped on the way back for a picnic. This was one of the 4 burners, loaded with pork. Everyone brought something in that day, and I was in charge of drinks. Of course, they forgot my water at the school, so it looked like Jeremy Teacher forgot even the simplest of things. Oops.
1/4 burners

Lingerie mannequins

Delicious! 
One of my Kindy kids

No comments:

Post a Comment